Special Works, Projects & Support Services
At Ability Facilities Management we have a dedicated team of experienced and qualified engineers with managerial support and technical knowledge who carry out a range of enabling & installation services.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of site temporary services for construction sites including mains cold water and drainage works to feed the site offices, welfare and site services throughout the construction project
- Repairs and installation of all types of pipework from copper, steel & plastic including press-fit, threaded, soldered, brazed and welded joints
- Repairs and installation of plumbing, soil and waste systems including plastic, PVC, HDPE and cast-iron pipework
- Plant room and energy centre repairs or refitting including the replacement of plant items such as boilers, pumps, heat meters, plate heat exchangers and pressurisation units.
- Isolation, purging and disconnection of gas supplies prior to demolition or refurbishment of buildings
- Purging and tightness testing of gas pipework installations and pre-commission checks
- Heat meter installation and the installation and set-up of metering systems for heating and chilled water systems in communal areas
At Ability Facilities Management we make buildings better! We offer a range of facilities management services to ensure that your home or workplace is safe, secure and operates with compliance in mind. Take a look at one of our services below or contact a member of our team today to discuss your requirements.